Buying apps through Google Play requires people to use their debit or credit cards. You have to enter your information when setting up an account to become eligible for the in-app purchase. In app purchase option is usually available with all those apps on Google Play that offer paid features.
However, for the ease of their customers, Telenor has simplified this process. Here are all details in Video.
Watch Video How to Buy Paid Apps on Google Play Using Telenor Sim…
How to Buy Paid Apps on Google Play Using Telenor Sim.
First and foremost, Telenor customers have to enable Direct Carrier Billing on their mobile by following these easy steps:
- Open Google Play by logging in with your own Google Account.
- Tap on the menu icon (three line icon on the extreme left corner of your phone).
- Select ‘Account’.
- Tap on ‘payment methods’.
- Tap on ‘Use Telenor Billing’.
- Fill out the form with the required details and information, and press ‘save’.
- Once your account is verified, you’ll be able to see ‘Bill my Telenor account’ as an option for your app purchases.
In a month, users can purchase app worth Rs. 15000. They can also buy subscription app of up to Rs. 2500.
In order to purchase apps with this Telenor service, follow these steps:
- Select the app that you would like to purchase.
- Choose ‘Bill my Telenor’ as your payment option.
- Tap buy.
- Enter your account password and press confirm to finalize your purchase.
Once the purchase is successful, you will receive a message that’ll read ‘payment successful’. You can even review your purchase in your google play order history